Monday, September 29, 2014

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte


Well, summer is over and we're easing into the fall season which brings to mind one of the most anticipated drinks at Starbucks.....the Pumpkin Spice Latte!  Just last week my favourite barista was asking, "when are we getting our fall card Leslie"?  Sheesh, they're so spoiled - LOL, so I decided to make them one with the pumpkin spice in mind.  My layout is the SSSC238.
 
 
I stamped two of the sweet images from "Pumpkins on the vine" set onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured them with copics.  Don't you love her sweet little pumpkin hat?  I haven't decided if she's sharing her pumpkin spice latte with the squirrel or he's sharing it with her.  Either way - yum!  I drew the Starbucks cup freehand but couldn't quite match it perfectly as their green logo in the circle was too much for me :)
 
 
On the inside I used one of the sentiments that came with the stamp set and also the row of pumpkins along the bottom. 


Here are the copics I used.
 
 
I can't wait to give this to them tomorrow!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Pumpkins on the vine (TSG)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Cajun Craze (SU), Not Quite Navy (SU), Lilybeedesign "Autumn Spice"
Other:  Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX die-namic (MFT), button, hemp cord, Wink of Stella pen

1 comment:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Super cute...love the layout and the rich colors!