Saturday, September 20, 2014

Wedding bells again

This is the second wedding card I referred to in yesterday's post.  Two cards for two different couples to give to the newlyweds.  I wonder if the bride and groom will recognize the paper :) 


I used the same paper as it matched their wedding colours/theme perfectly.  Instead of an image this time I made a trio of felt flowers and added some silver dots to the middle.  I added the sentiment on a Fishtail Flag banner with a trio of rhinestones.  As silver was one of the colours I  just love how everything pulls together and sparkles on this card.


Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Brett and Brenda Get Married
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Glitter paper (unknown) 
Other:  Puff Cloud White felt (MFT), Pretty Posies die-namic (MFT), Botanical Beauty die-namic (MFT), Hybrid Camelia flower die-namic (MFT), Fishtail Flags STAX die-namic (MFT), silver dots, rhinestones

No comments: