Wednesday, October 1, 2014

NEW RELEASE - Bella and Barney Have a Barbeque


Here is one of the new release images Emily showed last week on the Stampingbella site.  Meet Bella and Barney have a Barbeque!  The image was perfect for this past weekend here in Ontario where the weather was spectacular - more like July than the end of September!


I stamped Bella and Barney have a Barbeque onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics.  I had a lot of fun colouring this up.  Just look at all those burgers, I wonder which other Uptowns they invited over :)

The background was stamped with the Diagonal Stripes background stamp and I sponged the sky with some distress ink and it turned out a little "stormy" looking which was not my intention - LOL.
The yellow paper that the image is mounted on was made by just running the thick end of my copic along the edge - then it matches perfectly with Bella's top.  I learned that trick from Jennifer McGuire.
I added a several coats of clear glaze pen to Bella's sunglasses for some shine.  The sentiment comes WITH the image (love that), and I stamped it on a Fishtail flag banner and added a red button. 

Here are the copics I used.

 
Be sure to check out the Stampingbella website for all the new releases....so far! :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Bella and Barney have a Barbeque, Diagonal Stripes BG (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, Baja Breeze (SU), Weathered Wood (Tim Holtz), copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Baja Breeze (SU)
Other:  Fishtail Flags die-namic (MFT), button, cotton thread, Wink of Stella pen, clear glaze pen

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Leslie, this is awesome! Love your colouring, great colours and layout. Those burgers look so real!
I can't wait to get these new images.
Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful day. Hugs,

Tammie Edgerton said...

OMG, Leslie...I absolutely LOVE your card! It's perfect! The layout is awesome and all your beautiful coloring! It's brilliant to have colored your mat piece with a coordinating Copic! *hugs*

Dana White said...

Oh this is fabulous. Spectacular colouring