Monday, October 13, 2014

No stamps, no ink, no copics....oh my!

This card didn't use any stamps, copics or ink pads - how crazy is that?!  The sketch is Karen's SSSC240. 


I die-cut the 50 from Big Numbers using Daffodil Delight cardstock and covered them with my Wink of Stella pen.  Then I added a generous coat of crystal effects.  They look so cool in real life :)


I mounted them on two pierced circles.  A little zig zag sewing around the edge and that was it - super fast and a fun card to make. 

Cheerio.....Leslie

Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Not Quite Navy (SU), BoBunny "Surprise"
Other:  Pierced Circle STAX die-namic (MFT), Big Numbers die-namic (MFT), Wink of Stella, Crystal Effects


1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

What a fun and fabulous 50 bday card! I love the spica shimmer under the glossy accents. Super creative!