Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Rudolph

I added 6 cards to my Christmas stash with this cutie. 
 

It's another image from Your Next Stamp called "Believe in the Magic" and he coloured up super quickly.  When I "mass produce" I make sure the image is easy to colour and the layout is simple.  I do all the cutting, then colouring, then finishing touches.  I find that's the fastest way for me :)

I stamped the image onto Bella's Bestest paper with Black Licorice Hybrid ink and coloured it with copics.  I made his nose shiny and red (like Rudolph) and added some googly eyes which roll around in the funniest way!  A little banner with a button and a hemp bow finished off the card.




Here are the copics I used.
 
 
 
Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Believe in the Magic (YNS)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid ink, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Karen Foster "Season Stripes"
Other:  Jumbo Fishtail Flag Banner STAX die-namic (MFT), Crystal Effects, glitter, hemp cord, button, googly eyes

No comments: