Monday, July 20, 2015

Notepad holder

I missed a couple of Bellariffic Friday challenges as I had some major computer issues recently - you all know what that's like, I'm sure!  Back on June 12 the challenge was "Anything but a card" and I made a little notepad holder.  The actual holder is from the dollar store and I just covered it with my image.


I stamped Fiona Loves Flowers with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  I mounted it onto a piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock and cut it to fit the notepad holder.  Easy peasy and it looks so much nicer than the photo that was on it - LOL.  I did add glitter to the flowers but it's hard to see in the photo.  

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Pauline said...

WOW, Leslie I love your notepad holder. Your colouring is fabulous, so clean and crisp. So glad your computer is back up and running - it's so frustrating not have one that works!! Have a great week.

Dot J Freel said...

Beautiful!