Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fay Loves Fall

I had some time to play over this past long weekend and inked up one of my FAV new images, Tiny Townie Fay Loves Fall.  Last week and continuing into this week we have humidex readings in the high 30's so it certainly doesn't feel like fall!  


I stamped Fay with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured the image with copics.  I've said it before but the best way for me to learn where shadows should be and shading of an image is to copy Elaine's colouring on the colourmap that you can download with your purchase.  The paper is Lilybeedesign "Autumn Spice" and I sponged some clouds in the sky using Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a cloud stencil.  I stamped part of the sentiment that comes with Fay on the front of the card and added some Crystal Effects to the apples to make them shine.


Even though it's stinking hot today, I know fall is just around the corner because Starbucks is advertising it's Pumpkin Spice lattes and that's a SURE sign of Fall!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: