Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Tom

I find it hard to make masculine birthday cards, especially for teenagers, but I'm happy with how this one turned out...not a speck of glitter anywhere! LOL


I stamped Milton with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella's Bestest paper and coloured him with copics.  When I first colour an image I like to refer to the package for colours and where to shade - I find this really helpful.  The paper is MME Six by Six "Hootenanny" with a strip of Peach Parfait on a kraft card base.  I added some crystal effects to Milton's balloon for some super shine!


Milton comes with a sentiment "happy happy happy birthday!" but I forgot to take a picture of the inside.  I kept this pretty flat for mailing to England - I hope the balloon doesn't crack :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: