Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Ice Cream Solves Everything

I had a chance to get ahead with making some cards I needed this past week.  This is such a sweet and super-fast image to colour up and you can make any flavour of ice cream.


I stamped the image Chicks with a Sprinkle on Top with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  I fussy cut the image out and then mounted it on a piece of white cut with the Stitched Retangle STAX die.  The paper is Echo Park Summer Bliss with some SU Bermuda Bay and Peach Parfait.  I added a generous amount of Glossy Accents to the ice cream and boy do they ever shine!

On the inside I stamped the sentiment that comes with the image.  I love that you can use this image for birthday cards too or just a general friendship card.


Have a good week.

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: