Monday, December 21, 2015

Starbucks Christmas wishes

It's that time of year - time for the card I give to my favourite Starbucks store and staff!  Each year I incorporate their holiday cup into my card with the design on it.  This year they made it super easy by just having that oh so lovely red cup!



I stamped "Berry" snowman (Purple Onion Designs) with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  I popped him up for some dimension.  The paper is BoBunny "Snowfall Collection" with a red card base.  I added some snowy slopes with glitter on top.  



I'm sure that's a Venti, non-fat, no water, extra hot chai latte, or perhaps a Peppermint Mocha.  Whatever it is, he's enjoying it!

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Perfect perfect perfect card for your Starbucks peeps!