Sunday, December 6, 2015

Stocking Miles

I had a card order for 5 Christmas cards and was told they could all be the same, so I made an assembly line and cranked out 5 of these little cuties.



I stamped the image - called Stocking Miles (Kraftin' Kimmie) - with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  After he was coloured I fussy cut him out and added glitter to the stocking rim.



I mounted that onto a circle embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and layered that onto a Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX die.  The pattern paper is from my scrap pile with a Real Red card base and the Fishtail Flag is Pear Pizzazz.  Across the top I added a piece of red ribbon and tied on two little bells with some red bakers twine.  These are being hand delivered so I could be "bulky" with my embellishments and I love that the bells have a sweet jingle to them!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: