Wednesday, March 30, 2016

BellaBabes inspiration

I am so lucky to be part of such a wonderful and talented group of ladies on the design team for Stamping Bella.  I have learned so much about copic colouring and shading and layouts and photo taking, etc from my fellow Bellababes!!  Whenever I am stuck for a layout - because I really cannot make a card now without a sketch (LOL) - I turn to my BellaBabes for inspiration.  Danabella is one of the original Babes and Emily's right hand Babe :)

Danabella made a super cute card using The Chicks Who Couldn't Even - click here to see it - and I copied her layout for my card. 


I stamped Tiny Townie Melissa Loves Movies and used the co-ordinating Cut it Out to, well, cut it out :)  I coloured the image with copics and the paper is from BoBunny Ambrosia.



I only stamped part of the sentiment that comes with Melissa Loves Movies on the front and stamped the rest on the inside.  Thanks Danabella!!



My next card inspiration came from Shelabella.  She recently made the cutest card using Tiny Townie Rachel Loves The Rain - click here to see it -  and I totally copied her layout.  It was so simple yet super cute, not to mention fast :)



I stamped Uptown Girl Bailey has a Baby with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto  Bella’sBestest paper and coloured her with copics.  The paper is MME Six by Six Hootenanny.  I used my corner chomper on the one corner and added some dots and it was done.  Thanks Shelabella!

So remember, if you're ever stuck for a layout or idea or need help with shading, just check out any of the Bellababes (listed on my sidebar).  They truly are a wealth of knowledge and inspiration.  

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: