Thursday, September 1, 2016

I'm baaaaaack!

Well, it's been almost two months since I've been able to stamp and boy does it feel good to be back at it!  I needed to take some time off from stamping to care for two sick family members but now life seems to have settled down a bit and my stamping therapy is back - yay!



This is a card I made a few months back.  I stamped Giftabella 2.0 (LOVE this new line!) with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured her with copics. 

The paper is Echo Park Summer Bliss.  I used a stitched rectangle die to cut her out and then added a few enamel dots around the image.  



On the inside I stamped the sentiment that comes with Giftabella 2.0 and used a smaller stitched rectangle to cut it out.  

I'm so happy to be back stamping and can't wait for Saturday so I can order from the new release!  Check out all the sneak peeks here on the Stamping Bella blog!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: