Saturday, September 3, 2016

RELEASE DAY......finally here!

It's release day at Stamping Bella!!!!!  Check out all the new images and matching cut it outs HERE.

My card today is made with the incredibly adorable brand new "Snowman with a Chick on top"!  I LOVE snowmen and this one is my new fav...look at those boots and that sweet little chick perched on his hat, cute overload!


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  Remember when you purchase the stamp you'll get a free colourmap and I find those super helpful!  The paper is retired SU pattern paper.  I added a snowflake with a sparkly enamel dot in the middle.  The chick's hat and the snowbanks have glitter too.    


On the inside I stamped the sentiment that comes with the image and added a smaller snowflake mimicking the front of the card.


I can't wait for my order to be shipped and get to me to I can get stamping again!!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: