Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Ramona shakes things up

I was inspired by this card Kristina Werner made and tried a shaker card.  I love the look of them but think I still need some practise in the "construction" of them - LOL!  


I stamped sweet little Ramona Loves to Glide with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured her with copics.  I fussy cut her out and attached her to the side of the circle shaker that I had filled with sequins and little snowflakes.  I added lots of glitter to her hood and a few little Tiny Twinkle rhinestones for her buttons.  The paper was made using a Diagonal Stripe background stamped with turquoise ink.


I added some red baker's twine tied three times around the card.  Here's the card laying flat so you can see all the shaking bits.


Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: