Friday, December 16, 2016

Bellariffic Friday - Winter White

It's the LAST Bellariffic Friday for 2016 - can you believe it?!  The challenge was to make a Winter White card and I turned it into my annual Starbucks Christmas card.  I gave it to them yesterday and they loved it!


I stamped The Penguin and the Marshmallow with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  The background was done with the Softly Falling embossing folder and I cut a couple of snowdrifts.  I spritzed the whole card with Shimmer Frost Spritz.  To personalize it for my favourite Starbucks I paper pieced the mug from a real Starbucks cup.  



Be sure to check out the rest of the BellaBabes and the Sistah's cards for this week on Blogabella.  

So that's a wrap for 2016.  Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays...however you celebrate, just enjoy.  See you back here in January for a whole new year of Stampingbella. 

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: