Monday, January 16, 2017

RELEASE day!!!

Whooohoooo, finally, it's time see and order (yay) all the images that Emily has been teasing us with the last week.  You can see all the images by clicking here.  I'm showing another card I made with the newly released Tiny Townie Garden Girl Rose. 


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics. The paper is Doodlebugdesign "Sunkissed".  I used my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the image and boy, does it sparkle.  I spritzed the blue background with Shimmer Mist and actually was able to catch a bit of it in this picture.



The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the image Uptown Girl Serena Has A Sign.  I stamped it on vellum and wrapped it around the card.  I added two enamel dots to anchor it.

My shopping list is quite long....I'm off to shop now :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: