Monday, January 30, 2017

Stamp of the month - take 3

I thought I'd show another card I made with the stamp of the month, Thinkingofyouabella 2.0. She is SO fast to colour up!  I followed Elaineabella's hair colouring chart from here (it was an old MarkerGeek Monday) and tried some black hair this time.  If you haven't checked out her MarkerGeek Mondays, you really should - they are amazing and I have learned so much from her.



I stamped the image with Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured her with copics. The paper is retired SU paper.  I kept the layout really simple as the image is just so fab on it's own.  I added the sentiment that comes with the image onto a fishtail flag - love that sentiment!

Don't forget this image is on sale - tomorrow is the last day to order her at 20% off.

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: