Saturday, February 18, 2017

Post Valentine's day - part 2

As promised here are the other Valentine's Day cards I made.  Can I just say how much I love this image, Uptown Galentine Girls!  It is perfect for Valentine's Day but also could be used for any girlfriend occasion.  I made two different cards.  This first one is for my friend Christal.

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  I added some glossy accents to their cool sunglasses and I love the sparkle I got on that "little black dress" with my Spectrum Noir pen!




I kept this layout pretty simple but for my second card I added a doily and some ribbon...and of course sparkle on their clothes!

On the inside I made it the same as my BFF's card using the sentiment that comes with this image.


I hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: