Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Pumpkin patch

I made a little "scene" card this weekend.  


I have been having fun with my new Distress Oxide inks and wanted to create a background but didn't have the right colours in the oxide inks so got out my regular Distress Inks to create this.  I used Mustard Seed and Fired Brick and then along the edges added some Black Soot.  I flicked some black ink and then sprayed the whole thing with Frost Shimmer Spritz.

I stamped a few of the images that come with the set Pumpkins on the Vine from There She Goes with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured them with copics.  The fence and the grass die is from MFT.  I popped all the images up and them stamped the sentiment from MFT PI Pumpkin Patch Girl.

I still new at all this Distress Ink and smooshing, etc, but am pretty happy with how my little card came out.

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: